Worldwebforum 8th Annual Meeting, January 16-17, 2020, Zurich
Switzerland Innovation and the Worldwebforum happily invite you to the Innovation Talk at Worldwebforum 2020. Shape the future of health by joining Switzerland Innovation’s roundtable to contribute with your expertise together with other brilliant minds and generate ideas on how to accelerate health tech innovation in an ecosystem.
Digitalization in healthcare is light-years behind compared to other industries. With global healthcare spending expected to be worth over USD $10 trillion in 2022, the potential for innovation to improve health outcomes and wellbeing globally is tremendous.
Activating ecosystems – How to accelerate health innovation
Digital tools promise to disrupt healthcare. In order to keep the promise of an innovation that is relevant to patients, it must be addressed through collaborative approaches between multiple stakeholders. In this context, misaligned incentives and cultural differences are major blockers of innovation. We will explore how to activate collaborative healthcare innovation ecosystems. We will discuss barriers, but most importantly successful approaches and best practices to derive new ideas to accelerate healthcare innovation.
- Thomas Brenzikofer, Moderator, Manager Network and Events, Healthcare Innovation, BaselArea.swiss
- Frank Kumli, Head of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Switzerland Innovation Park Basel Area
- Nasri Nahas, CEO Biopôle, Switzerland Innovation Park Network West EPFL
- Raniero Pittini, Head of the Swiss MedTech Center, Switzerland Innovation Park Biel/Bienne
- Yan Beynon, Digital Health Entrepreneur & Investor, Basel
- Helena Samsioe, CEO & Founder, Globhe Drones, Stockholm Sweden
- more tbc.
Registration: www.worldwebforum.com | 30% reduction with code SIP