• Apply for a six-month programme in Zurich designed for the tech leaders of the future
• Access a network of eager investors, business angels and venture capital
• Partner with brilliant thinkers working in the ASEAN ecosystem
• Check out thriving, world-class incubators in Jakarta
The AETP accelerator provides quick access to Swiss start-ups and entrepreneurs aiming for rapid internationalisation of their venture in the ASEAN or Swiss ecosystem. The programme includes a partner search, training, team coaching and unprecedented access to hungry venture capital, investors and incubators.
The teams must include at least one Swiss citizen and/or be a registered Swiss company whose intention is to launch in Indonesia or ASEAN. Preferably, teams will include local entrepreneur-partners from Indonesia or the ASEAN-10 countries. Teams must have a viable prototype of their product or technology to demonstrate at the time of application.
The programme is perfect for early- and growth-stage start-ups working in the most sought-after industries in both public and commercial sectors: artificial intelligence, machine learning, fintech/blockchain, cloud computing, big data, sustainability, healthcare, deep tech, life sciences, medtech, biotech, energy and cleantech, microtechnology, nanotech and more.
Indonesia, with its young and vibrant population, is experiencing rapid change as it develops into a digital culture, full of smart solutions, an international community and hot market opportunities. Get connected with industry experts and build invaluable business relationships.
The program is free and open to all, regardless of background.
Don’t miss this opportunity! In just six months of the part-time programme you will:
• Prepare a winning business case
• Pitch directly to Asian and Swiss investors and incubators
• Launch your venture in Indonesia (ASEAN) or Switzerland
• Access a vast entrepreneurial network
Online applications will close 15 December 2018: