SWISS AEROSPACE CLUSTER TALK
Opportunities and Challenges in the New Race to Space & the Stratosphere
The upcoming SAC talk provides insights into business opportunities for aerospace companies in the space & stratosphere sector. An overview of the Global Space Landscape and the current market disruptions will help you understand where your products and capabilities are needed in the new race to space and the stratosphere. The event is organized by the SAC Working Group “Space Industry and Satellite Navigation” and will take place at the Innovation Park Zurich, the future innovation melting pot for aerospace, robotics, space, drones and more.
• Insights into business opportunities and challenges in space & the stratosphere.
• Understand the factors that are disruptive the space ecosystem.
• Learn about traditional and unconventional Funding Sources.
• First-hand information about developments at Innovation Park Zurich.
• Opportunity to network within the space, aerospace and drone community.
• Welcome & Introduction
• Vision for Switzerland Innovation Park Zurich + Opportunities for Aerospace/ Space companies, by René Kalt, Director
• SAC TalkNote “Opportunities and Challenges in the New Race to Space & the Stratosphere.” by Stefan Buckenmaier
• Presentations by space companies (to be announced)
• Short tour of Innovation Park and visitor terrace
• Networking Apéro
17:30 - 20:00
Switzerland Innovation Park Zurich, Wangenstrasse 68